El Mundo de Monte's Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hello To Some Old Friends and Coworkers


I just want to say hi to some former coworkers and friends.
Jake Riccobono aka Giacomo Riccobono I really enjoyed working with you. I tried to call you several months after I left Metro, but your number had already been disconnected. I hope to see you again someday !!!
Jon Overson (aka Jonathan Overson)...I hope your two-year mission went well. I didn't get to say bye when I left EDS in Tempe, AZ. I'm not sure if you still live here in Arizona or if you went back to Palmer, Alaska.
Mark Huffaker I hope you and your family are doing well.
Jason Chouinard, I hope you are still working at the same place as when I last worked with you in Phoenix, AZ. That looked like an excellent job with lots of future potential.
Paul Hansen of Arizona...I pray that things are going well in your life. I miss working with you at ABCO 424 (ABCO FOODS or ABCO Desert Markets).
Also, hello to Joe Buelna. I hope you are still alive and kickin' it. Thank you for your MANY years of devoted volunteer work. You are an excellent role model. ("What's up?" ..."I can tell you what isn't.")
Hi to Scott Sepulveda. You are also a role model to me for how to treat other human beings. I had a lot of fun working with you at ABCO 409. That company name sounds like a potent toilet bowl cleaner.
If any of you ever want to contact me, click on the link to see my complete profile at right. Then click on "My Web Page". You could then leave a message in the comments of one of the photos at my Flickr page. Have a great day/night everyone !!!
Monte May 31, 2007 Thursday 23:05
Updated May 31, 2021 Monday 12:50








No comments: