El Mundo de Monte's Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2007

My First Post At Blogger.com




Today is May 27, 2007, Sunday. I just signed up for my blog at 2:03 PM, Arizona time. One thing you need to know about me is that I am bit obsessive about dates and times. I have been that way for many years now. I don't even try to fight the obsession anymore. I also keep a personal journal at home. In that journal I wrote the following on January 1, 2007: "At 12:01 AM I began my resolution to no longer keep track of the dates and times of insignificant events in my life. I think my life will be better for this decision." I remember feeling a weight off my shoulders when I wrote that in my journal. That burden was finally gone forever. Sadly, I had an additional resolution a little bit later that same day on 1/1/07. It said this:"At 12:19 AM, I made the decision to start writing the dates and times of insignificant events that occur in my life. I have lived my life without tracking dates and times for a little while now. Honestly...I don't like it. During that time period when I was no longer tracking dates and times I felt worthless and empty, like a 1984 Hoover canister vacuum that hasn't had a vacuum bag in it for years as stores no longer carry the "H" size replacement bags. I look forward to reading the posts of other bloggers in the future. Have a great day. 5/27/07 SUN 2:24 PM AZ time.

No comments: