El Mundo de Monte's Pages

Monday, May 28, 2007

My First Time To Watch "Ugly Betty"

I watched my first episode of Ugly Betty recently. I have not never been able to see it as I have always watched and recorded Smallville at that time on Thursday nights. On Thursday 5/24/07, ABC repeated the pilot episode. I was very impressed with that first episode. I hope to watch the next few episodes to see if it is a show I would want to watch for the repeat of the entire first season. The show made its debut on September 28, 2006. It stars America Ferrera as Betty Saurez. In the premiere episode, Betty got a job at a MEADE Publications magazine called Mode. It is a fashion magazine. She is the assistant to the editor-in-chief, I believe. TV.COM has awesome information on that debut show as well as for other TV shows. I have a link to that site if you want to check out the debut show and any other TV show that interests you. There are 23 episodes in season one. http://www.tv.com/ugly-betty/pilot/episode/798593/recap.html May 28, 2007 Memorial Day Monday 6:20 AM AZ

No comments: