El Mundo de Monte's Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My All-Time Favorite Song

My all-time favorite song WAS by Gary Chapman. It was originally on his CD called "Shelter". It was song # 9 of 12 songs on that CD.
It is also song #1 of 15 songs on his CD called
"Best of Gary Chapman After God's Own Heart".
The song is...
"Man After Your Own Heart" (4:53).
Thank you Wayne Kirkpatrick and Billy Sprague for writing that awesome ballad. I will sing it until the day I die !!! "Shelter" was released on February 27, 1996. "After God's Own Heart" was released on February 2, 2002.
The CDs are most easily found at ebay.com OR at a local used CD store like FYE or at Zia Records if you are in the metro-Phoenix area.
May 30, 2007 WED. 1:50 PM

My current all-time favorite is "Fragile" by Jamie Slocum.





No comments: